Chloe's Pink Tutu




My sweet little friend, Chloe, just turned 2.  We are going to see her in a couple of weeks, so I made her a foufy little tutu.

Judi over at Plum Tickled has a great (almost) no sew tutu tutorial.  The sewing consisted of sewing together the ends of the elastic. 
The only thing I did differently is to deconstruct a silk peony flower, taking out all the plastic and sewed it back together with my sewing machine.  I hand stitched some little pearls in the middle. I attached it to a brooch pin so it can be removed or used on a headband or hat.

UPDATE - I made a matching hair bow. 



Hope she loves it!

I'm linking up to Show and Tell Friday at Romantic Home.

Comments

  1. That is so pretty, it looks so good! Great job!

    http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts